Monday, November 19, 2007


Here it is. The work in progress. I have now been at my first apartment ever just over one month. And as I see my rent check depleted from my bank account, I think it's just about time I post a photograph of my living room--the cause of so many other monetary deductions. Ah, but it has certainly been worth it. The sofa and loveseat turned out fantastically (I'll post a before picture later), the paint job was right on target. Plus I've bought my own fabric and resorted to making the pillows myself, to get the perfect accessories for my planned palatte. It's starting to all come together. Now if I can only track down a handsome pair of Italian Murano glass lamps in a shade of aqua...

2 comments:

Sine Wave said...

i enjoyed reading your blog. my mom likes your room. tata.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.